Who I am
2017 was a different year - I learned many things and had some big disappointments. But trying to learn from my situations and realizing I haven't focused on my own personal projects for the last 75% of 2017. To me that is both refreshing and unacceptable. In years past I would put a pin on Google Maps and find some remote town and find things along the way to photograph. For 2018 I still want to do this but I have got to get out of my comfort zone and find something new. So without further adieu...
Huntington Photography presents -
"Who I am."
What I want -
- Everyday People
- Who you are at the right now
- All walks of life
What I don't want -
- People who can work the camera
- Previous Clients (not right now anyway)
What do you get?
- Small portrait session
- Favorite digital images delivered to you
- Discover things about yourself - my goal is not only to stretch my creativity but to hopefully help you learn things about yourself.
If you are interested in being apart of Who I am, I would ask if you could take a moment to fill out the form below. I will share none of this information with ANYONE or include you on any spam etc. This will help me figure out shoots based on locations, times you are available, and what kind of session you would be good for.
**photo courtesy of Josh Fisher Photography**